The Map Report
Have you ever wondered why two people with the same symptoms respond differently to the same medication? Do you wonder why you sometimes feel better but you don’t really feel well? The answers to these and many other similar questions are available if you know where to look and what other questions to ask.
I want to share with you some new thoughts about an old idea in health care diagnostics called the Matrix Assessment Profile or, as I’ll refer to it throughout this dialogue, the MAP. But before I do, it’s important to establish some fundamental concepts critical to understanding the role of tools like the MAP in assessing wellness.
First and foremost, it’s important to recognize that the MAP is not a stand-alone diagnostic test. Nor, does it diagnose disease. It is, however, an extremely effective interpretative tool that can provide a unique perspective for assessing some basic biological functions and allow us the opportunity to evaluate the integrity of the internal environment of the body, including your biological age, which simply indicates the rate at which the cells in your body are aging compared to your actual chronological age. This is calculated in part by the number and severity of imbalances, compromises and deficiencies in your evaluation profile.
The M.A.P. is a tool that is used as a starting point for plotting a course in the direction of correction. But before you can go anywhere, you have to know where you are!
M.A.P. is an acronym for the Matrix Assessment Profile. This profile is designed to provide a comprehensive analysis of the three major areas that produce symptoms. The Matrix Assessment Profile provides the foundation for this process. Performing a biological fluid analysis, along with a symptom survey and health history review, aids in determining what factors are affecting what systems to contribute to the constant symptoms you are experiencing.
Matrix Transformation is the adapted science of evaluating and manipulating productive changes in the internal environment of the body. The liquid interior of the body is called the Biological Matrix. The Biological Matrix represents a fluid transport system for the delivery of nutrients to and elimination of waste products from the cells of the body. The process of transforming the biological matrix begins with a M.A.P.
When you order your Matrix Assessment Profile you’ll receive:
- Your own personal evaluation kit with easy to follow instructions.
- Sample containers and personal confidential history forms.
- A detailed full color printed report forwarded directly to you.
- A personal consult with Dr. DiCenso concerning your results.
When you’ve completed the samples and forms, simply ship them back to our office. It’s that easy!
Your Personal Report Will Contain:
- Detailed explanations of the findings in your personal evaluation.
- Colorful graphs and illustrations for greater understanding of your evaluation.
- Comprehensive recommendations for any conventional or alternative considerations.
- Dietary recommendations based upon your blood type and specific biological needs. Specific recommendations for therapeutic supplementation based upon your profile.